£85000 - £90000 per annum
11 days ago
My client a leading company are searching for a SC Eligible Digital Transformation Consultant, this is a senior customer-facing role accountable for building a trusted relationship with the senior IT leadership of their very top customers in the UK. Responsible for jointly defining the Technology Vision across their entire portfolio and guiding these customers through their digital transformation journey towards jointly defined success.
Using consultative skills, you will be responsible for our relationships with the CIO, CTO, CDO and Chief Architects and other similar level roles as needed within the customers business. Alongside the Technology Vision, you will need to develop our footprint in the customers Reference Architecture and by doing so, help prioritise bringing the right specialist skills to meet the customer's needs at the right time.
You will work closely with the Sales and Services account leaders, directly owning the technology vision and roadmap and jointly owning the overall account engagement plan. A highly collaborative approach and the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, through virtual teaming, is key to being successful in this role.
Key Skills Required:
- Executed large scale digital transformations, managing delivery of large scale teams.
- Strong technical and business acumen ideally gained within a complex software solution environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, an excellent networker with the ability to navigate a wide map of internal stakeholders and external account relationships to CXO and CIOs.
- The ability to manage multiple projects/deal cycles and to prioritise and re-prioritise as scope and timelines change.
- Demonstrable credibility as a strategic advisor or experience leading a client side digital transformation initiative.
- Leadership, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- A creative, strategic thinker who can bring innovative ideas, a new perspective or a new strategy to the table to challenge the status quo.
- Solution oriented, data driven, learning mind-set.
- Embodies trust. Must have high ethical standards and ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Champions diversity of team, thought, and opinion.
- Happy to travel across the UK.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.