£425 - £430 per day
20 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a contract C# Developer for a well known company based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. This will be predominantly remote, with occasional visits to the office required.
This contract C# Developer position will be working on a server upgrade project on a settlement platform that is part of a data centre upgrade programme.
The key skills required for this C# Developer position are:
- .NET Framework (version 4.6+) and C# (version 6+)
- ORM Technology (NHibernate or Entity Framework)
- Dependency injection (e.g. Ninject)
- Experience of Extreme Programming (XP) principles (SOLID, clean code)
- Unit Test Framework (NUnit)
- Mocking frameworks (e.g. Moq)
- SQL Server
- T-SQL (SQL Server 2008 +)
- Source control, build and deployment tools
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment experience, TDD/Unit Testing
If you do have the relevant experience for this contract C# Developer position, please do apply.