Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
£45k - 55k per year
about 2 months ago
.NET Developer - Bradford
The Bridge IT have partnered with one of Europe’s largest credit management companies to secure a .NET Developer who will develop and enhance in-house applications and ensure that all applications are developed to a high standard. To do this you’ll have an excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise well.
You’ll also ensure that quality standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all development projects and collaboration with business and business analysts to elicit functional and non-functional requirements.
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to continually improve.
- An ability to prioritise your personal workload to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong experience using .NET languages
- Willingness to maintain and write new code for applications written using VB.Net and PHP
- Experience of writing SQL queries (we use Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL)
- Web UI (JQuery, Ajax, CSS, Bootstrap 3/4)
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Developing enterprise-level applications.
- Entity Framework
- Coding using SOLID design principles & design patterns
- Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Service Oriented Architecture development experience (desirable)
- Experience of TDD/BDD approach to development
- Experience of using GIT/CI/CD
Please contact Jack Turner at The Bridge IT to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
NOTE: Only candidates with full working rights in the UK will be considered.