Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Job Title: .NET Lead Developer
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge is currently recruiting for .NET Lead Developer on behalf of a multi-award-winning Tech Consulting business. The company is growing rapidly as part of a plan to scale their business further in West Yorkshire. You will join a dynamic team, full of innovators with passion for disruptive tech. This is a full time, permanent position to be based at their Leeds office with remote work options.
- Work on software development projects across multiple industries built on .NET Core / .NET 5 frameworks using C#.
- Create reliable, fault tolerant web API services adhering to RESTful standards and specification.
- Work with junior engineers in your team and assist with their mentoring and career development.
- Experienced with Docker and containerisation of .NET applications.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and application of design patterns.
- Previous experience of working with ASP.NET & Razor Pages.
To apply for this role, follow the link below or contact me for further details.