£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
C#.Net Software Engineer
By engineering innovative, smart technology, my well known retail client put the tools in their colleagues' hands to power a global supply chain.
As an Engineer (C#.Net), you'll be part of one of their Engineering squads, applying architectural and engineering principles to define and deliver technology that will better customer experiences, improve efficiency and reduce business costs, helping us to lower prices. You'll support your squad by enabling performance, compliance and risk management by sharing your expertise, judgement and passion for delivering quality products for customers.
In the role, you'll contribute towards the design and development of large-scale services with high performance using technologies such as the latest .Net Standards, React JS, SQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes & Docker. This includes utilising serverless functions and event driven architecture.
They use a variety of tech and you need to be willing to pick up new tools and techniques. They'd also like you to be yourself - analytical, curious and unafraid to challenge the status quo. You'll be a role model for best practices, championing a customer centric mindset and a passion for finding creative ways to solve problems, mentoring fellow engineers as a progressive member of the engineering community.
More about the role
- You'll contribute towards the design and development of large-scale services with high performance using technologies such as the latest .Net Standards, React JS, SQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes & Docker. This includes utilising serverless functions and event driven architecture
- You'll also be involved with the implementation of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- You will help to drive the product technical roadmap through an understanding of technology and broader understanding of roadmaps across CTO's
- Design and support of services and internal frameworks that enhance Sainsbury's capabilities
- You'll support and enable performance within the squad through providing technical knowledge and ideas
More about you
- Expertise in engineering practice, including knowledge of engineering and architectural principles
- Proven experience of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code and CI/CD and any relevant hardware
- Self-drive and constantly striving to improve your team, division and peers
- Drive for advocacy of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- A passion for delivering solutions to customers, owning the whole SDLC and living the DevSecOps principles
- A passion for enhancing your knowledge and evidence curiosity in emerging tech
- Display empathy and understanding in supporting colleagues in the squad to deliver
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately to be considered.