€50000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
.NET Technical Lead - Portugal - Logistics
The Bridge IT is seeking an experienced senior .NET developer and technical lead to help a global client of ours to initially establish and then evolve and grow their Portugal based product development team in order to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed of which we receive items.
This is a remote position indefinitely but you must be based in Portugal.
As well as development through the full systems development life cycle, you will also be responsible for:
- Backlog grooming and work planning
- Setting and following coding standards
- Weekly Sprint prioritisation (we have 2 weekly Sprints)
- Participate in daily stand-ups (sprint reviews past and current)
- Weekly development meetings and 121's
- Seniority in .NET Core 3.
- Experience in team lead and mentoring
- Worked on developing/architecturing a complex product end-to-end
- SOLID, TDD, DDD, BDD, microservices, headless cms, design patterns
- Experience with frontend development (preferably VUEjs or similar JS framework)
- Knowledge of any other modern programming languages a plus.
- Experience in integration with external REST APIs
Please get in touch to join this hugely successful company and be at forefront of their huge growth plans.