Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
12 days ago
The Bridge has been assigned by an award winning agile delivery consultancy to secure the hire of an exceptional .Net Technical Architect.
The Technical Architect will come from a software development background, with development experience using C#.
You must have the following technical experience:
- Hands-on commercial experience of software development using C# / .Net based technologies.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack).
- Strong knowledge of database solutions including traditional RDBMS or NoSQL (preferably both).
- Knowledge and experience of designing, documenting and facilitating technology solutions.
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Knowledge of a wide range of technologies / capabilities and an understanding you they might fulfil requirements in a complex architecture.
The individual should be delivery focused and flexible in the work undertaken, you should be willing to learn new technologies.
The Technical Architect will have excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate skillful application of the following core competencies:
- A proven track record in technical leadership for delivery of complex systems in a variety of environments at a web or enterprise scale.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong decision making - effective in evaluating options and clarifying key issues.
- Strong interest in new technology.
- Makes appropriate use of technology to deliver an optimal business solution.
- Awareness of the modern technology landscape and how it could be leveraged for the benefit of the client.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to engage at a deep technical level with experienced developers and other technicians.
- Also comfortable presenting their ideas to Senior Management within blue-chip organisations.
- Experience of requirement analysis and an understanding of how non-functional requirements will shape solution architecture.
- Self-starter - proactive with good prioritisation and work management skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree (preferably in Computer Science or a related subject) or significant industry experience.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, SAFe, RUP, Kanban etc.).
- Performance bias - takes responsibility for achieving results, overcomes obstacles and adapts approach.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately to be considered.