Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for Drupal Back-end Developer to deliver high quality solutions while following the Agile Principles and ensuring our technical infrastructure enables our teams to perform to their best.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent PHP coding abilities and an understanding of the advantages of producing clean, maintainable code.
- Experience with other modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laravel).
- Strong understanding of Drupal's architecture, APIs and custom module development.
- Experienced developing Drupal websites.
- Experience of code-driven development (Drupal 7 features-based development workflow and Drupal 8 configuration management system).
- Familiar with common security vulnerabilities and using Drupal's APIs to prevent malicious attacks.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.