Greater Manchester, England
£50k - 70k per year
0113 380 1919
16 days ago
Are you an experienced MS Dynamics Developer, looking to join a team dedicated to providing positive outcomes and top of class experience for your customers (our students)? Do you want to be part of a group, working on new and innovative projects, using new and emerging technologies? Are you looking for a truly collaborative working environment? Then look no further! We are looking for enthusiastic Microsoft Dynamics developers to join our team at Manchester Met University who will support our Business Service Development Team in our continued success.
You will be joining a team of experienced C# developers who create and support a number of web based applications and APIs. As one of our MS Dynamics developers you will be taking forward our new CRM system written in C# using Dynamics, developing new features and components, as we replace our legacy systems.
What we expect from you
• Developing Microsoft Dynamics sites and applications in a large organisation taking into account customer needs as well as internal and external standards, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
• Good knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform.
• conducting systems analysis and database design and modelling.
• Developing functionality that use web services and web APIs.
• Planning, testing, implementing and documenting applications using agile methodologies.
• Developing and maintaining coding standards and guidelines
Excellent knowledge of:
• MS Dynamics development
• Azure Functions and Service Bus development.
• Power App/Portal for mobile development
• Developing and supporting MSSQL and Oracle databases
• SQL Server Integration Services.
• Windows based servers.
Good working knowledge of:
• Power BI reports.
• Using DevOps and GIT for version control.
• C# .Net Core and MVC development.
• Development of client and server-side functionality that adhere to security best practices.
• Developing and maintaining applications hosted on Azure Cloud based environments.
• Building Deployment Pipelines.
What you'll get
• Competitive salary.
• A work/life balance that really counts.
• Industry beating 35 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
• Generous pension contribution