Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum + Upto £32K FTC
6 months ago
E-Learning Content Designer - 9 Month Fixed Term
A new and exciting role has arisen to recruit an experienced E-Learning Content Designer to work on an initial 9 month fixed term basis.
As Learning and Development Designer, you will support the People Division team through design and creation of a range of learning and communication solutions and supporting material - either directly or via collaboration with other departments.
Within this role, you will work across the full spectrum of solutions from informal to formal, designing content for both digital and face to face channels.
As E-Learning Content Designer, you will :
* Produce engaging and creative content for a wide range of Learning solutions
* Support mandatory and compliance learning
* Produce full instructional and visual designs of organisational development solutions including initial storyboarding and creative proposals and their subsequent design.
* Author new bespoke eLearning solutions and/ or update existing content
* Partner with Subject Matter Experts throughout the instructional design process and identify change to improve the overall digital learning experience.
* Liaise with third parties to review proposals
Technically, the Learning and Development Designer will be skilled in instructional design for classroom and online learning with expertise in the design of visual material for digital channels.
This knowledge will include Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline along with experience of user generated tools such as Adobe Slate / Voice.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration