Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
End User Support Analyst
£30,000 plus excellent benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an End User Support Analyst for a leading organisation based in Leeds.
As the End User Support Analyst you will contribute to the maintenance and adherence of the operational processes, toolsets and procedures. The End User Support Analyst will play an integral role supporting escalations and ensuring end users receive high quality IT support services.
- Technically resolves end users Incidents and fulfils Service Requests, across all supported IT devices in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Utilising the Service Management toolset (ITSM Remedy), provides accurate and timely updates to agreed standards for all allocated Incidents and Service Requests.
- Undertakes all relevant technical support and maintenance tasks/activities as required by Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, and IT projects.
- Where technical responsibilities dictate, liaise with other internal support teams, internal senior management and suppliers in the day to day management of Incidents and Service Requests. And where appropriate initiates the escalation process for Major Incidents.
- Identifies key issues and risks, escalating promptly to line management team.
- Attends and actively participates in all daily stand up and team meetings.
You'll be customer focused and able to understand and empathise with the end user's operational needs and the business impact of all interruptions to service. You'll have an eye for detail and be a strong communicator both written and verbal.
- End point device hardware knowledge (HP, Lenovo, Apple - laptops, iPhones, iPads, office telephony and WiFi
- Accessing and configuring Firmware/BIOS to set standards
- Operating System exposure - install/update/remediate (Microsoft Windows - all support versions)
- End point software suites - install/update/remediate (Microsoft Office - all supported versions)
- Mobile Device Management Enterprise experience - device enrol/un-enrol (Profile Push) Mobile Iron Mobile Platform
- End point Enterprise management systems - device updates/software install (Microsoft SCCM, McAfee PGP, Bit locker)
- End point Enterprise deployment technologies - device pre-boot configuration, booting devices running device build sequences (Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft MDT)
- End point Enterprise encryption systems - device enrolment, device encryption/decryption and device/user (Microsoft MBAM, BeCrypt Enterprise, PGP, Bit locker)
- A strong understanding of core application technologies, for example, email, document management, time recording.
- Service management tool experience - Accessing, updating, closing calls (Remedy)
- Telephony end point support (Mitel)- Handset configuration, extension allocation
- A good understanding of Group Policy operation
- PC device builds and post build configuration
- IOS/IPAD device builds and post build configuration
- Break/fix work from the incident/request queues
- Maintenance of endpoint devices in relation to Windows updates, anti-virus software and encryption software
- Device administration in SCCM3
- Device administration in MDM
- Device administration in Active Directory
- User administration in Microsoft Office 365
- User administration in Mitel
- Production of Knowledge Articles to assist 1st and 2nd line resolution of issues
- Amendment of Knowledge Articles to assist 1st and 2nd line resolution of issues
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a challenging and technology driven environment, please apply with your CV for consideration.