£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 days ago
End User Support Analyst
£35,000 plus excellent company benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit an End User Support Analyst to join a growing team. This is an excellent opportunity within a fast paced and modern organisation.
As the End User Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing onsite IT support for colleagues which will cover all end user devices. Utilising your strong technical skills you will resolve and fulfil technical incidents and service requests and where appropriate support with other projects including IT Service Desk, Major Incident Management, Asset Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
You will play an integral role supporting escalations and ensuring end users receive high quality IT support services.
- Technically resolves end users Incidents and fulfils Service Requests, across all supported IT devices in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Utilising the Service Management toolset (ITSM Remedy), provides accurate and timely updates to agreed standards for all allocated Incidents and Service Requests.
- Undertakes all relevant technical support and maintenance tasks/activities as required by Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, and IT projects.
- Where technical responsibilities dictate, liaise with other internal support teams, internal senior management and suppliers in the day to day management of Incidents and Service Requests. And where appropriate initiates the escalation process for Major Incidents.
- Identifies key issues and risks, escalating promptly to line management team.
- Attends and actively participates in all daily stand up and team meetings.
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a fast paced and modern environment please apply with your CV for consideration.