£70000 - £80000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits
13 days ago
£70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looing to recruit an Enterprise Architect to join a well established but growing technical team.
As the Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of agreed business areas in terms of strategic direction.
- Matrix manage a team critical to setting direction and delivering the company's IS strategy.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of agreed business areas in terms of strategic direction.
- Responsible for the enterprise architecture function including, governance processes as well as developing and maintaining enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring new solutions are secure, viable and aligned to the companies Enterprise Architecture and IS Strategy.
- Responsible for the solution architecture function for the company including partnering with analysts, engineers and third parties to design and assure enterprise level solutions across operational (real time network) systems and non-operational (corporate) systems.
- Responsible for developing and owning the companies' processes, policies and standards as they relate to enterprise architecture and design.
You should be a passionate Enterprise Architect, confident working with and influencing senior stakeholders and developing and maintaining architectural deliverables, such as reference architecture, principles, business capability models, roadmaps, financial plans and strategies.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.