£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Enterprise Architect - Reading - Up to £85,000 + benefits
One of the UKs most recognised brands is currently recruiting an Enterprise Architect to join them and help deliver their business strategy. You will be delivering architecture roadmaps and driving delivery against these in order for the business to deliver their strategic goals. You will be working with senior executives within the business to deliver their goals including a cloud first approach, improving data and analytics and also cyber security. The role will require occasional travel to other sites and could also be based in Havant for the right candidate.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £85,000 + strong benefits package.
You will need:
- Strong experience working as an Enterprise Architecture within a large organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to engage effectively with C-level executives.
- Good knowledge of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Experience of defining business roadmaps and IS strategy.
- Understanding of SOA and comfortable working with technical teams.
- Experience of Cloud technologies would be beneficial.
For further information or a confidential chat get in touch.