Up to £0.00 per annum + £70,000 plus benefits
26 days ago
The Bridge IT have partnered with a national financial organisation to recruit an Enterprise Data Architect based in West Yorkshire.
As a Data Architect you will lead the design data architecture frameworks in-line with the strategy, implementing and maintaining data standards. You will join a likeminded group of professional in a high-functioning Data function.
- Lead the definition, development & maintenance of data architecture aligned to Divisional plans that deliver the strategy and translation of Divisional plans into data architectural building blocks and capabilities which create a cohesive and sustainable data transformation.
- Own and lead the maintenance of the company's Enterprise wide data architecture principles ensuring they are in line with Group Risk policy and are industry / regulatory compliant
- Direct and lead the data communities of practice forums for change initiatives ensuring compliance with the agreed Conceptual To-Be data architecture and traceability to the Data Architecture Framework and Strategic Design Fundamentals & strategy
- Lead data architects and resource, plan, track as well as work with 3rd parties where external resources required to supplement team to support delivery of strategic change
- Accountable for the definition of target and transitional architectures to meet the business needs for data management and tracking delivery towards our target data architectures, including compliance rates and business value metrics
- Ensure data architectures aligned with change portfolios and technology roadmaps and managed in accordance with the Enterprise Architecture practice
- Subject Matter Expert in the development of Enterprise Architecture using industry standard principals, techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of business models and how these translate into operating models within an organisation
- Extensive experience of ensuring data architecture aligns with strategic organisational priorities
- Cross domain experience as data architect with working knowledge of MDM, data warehouse, enterprise data stores, data governance, BI & analytics
- Experience in establishing standard data processes to acquire, analyse, store, cleanse, and transform large datasets
- Understanding of meta-models, taxonomies and ontologies, as well as the understanding and experience of applying structured techniques (data modelling) to less-structured sources
- Knowledge of data flows and consumption in large organisations and ability to document that