York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% pension and 9% bonus
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major blue chip financial company in York city centre as an Environment Analyst.
This Environment Analyst position will act as the bridge between IT services and Information Security teams at the company.
The Environment Analyst will promote operational security and best practice to other departments, particularly to ISO27001 guidelines.
The key skills required for this Environment Analyst position are:
- Vulnerability Management applications (Security Centre, Nessus)
- Patch management solutions and challenges
- Good understanding of Microsoft Server and Desktop products in a corporate environment
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience of change management processes
- Familiar with PowerShell and system management tools
- Knowledge of corporate Anti-Virus solutions
- Knowledge of IT Security standards, for example ISO27001, COBIT, CIS
If you do have the relevant experience for this Environment Analyst position in York city centre, please do apply