36000 Per Annum plus excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
Sheffield Perm: Upto £36,000 per annum + Benefits
Do you want to kick start a career in DevOps? The Bridge IT are working closely with a leading Telecoms Provider to recruit a permanent Environments Engineer. This role will become a key part of the Continuous Delivery and Release Domain. Playing a role in enhancing and supporting thecontinuous integration and delivery platforms and environments at the company, alongside working in a team to support and automate production releases and delivery pipelines.
This is a great opportunity to gain enterprise experience in developing a Continuous Delivery platform and would suit an individual with ambitions to develop a career in DevOps.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management
- Responsible for software builds and releases
- Works closely with the software automation team to ensure the builds and quality of software released is to the desired standard
- Review and support all software changes released to the live platform
- Ensure all engineering deliverables adhere to the standards set.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- Experience building and supporting DevOps tools including Nexus, Sonar and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite, specifically Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
- Experience working with software that automates software provisioning, configuration management and application deployment (e.g Ansible, Chef, Concourse, Docker, Puppet, YAML)
- An understanding of cloud and on premise infrastructure concepts
Please apply immediately to be considered and to learn more about the role and the organisation.