£510 - £520 per day
8 days ago
6 months (+ext)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a ETL Test Lead on a remote contract, outside IR35 and working on a high profile project.
This client is working in AWS and using S3 / Athena and REST APIs on a SalesForce based source system but would be happy for this ETL Test Lead to have experience in Azure / GCP or any other database technology.
For this ETL Test Lead position, reconciliation is key; does the source system match the target / reporting system at key data intersections.
The key skills responsibilities for this ETL Test Lead position are:
- Coordinate with Quality Managers, Tech Lead, Project Manager and define process which makes the Platform compliant.
- Preferably excellent with Clinical Trials data and Regulatory requirements. Highly desirable.
- Should be able to review test plans, test cases, test scripts and feedback improvements to Testers.
- Excellent in creating Visual Test Strategies and Flow Diagrams and explaining end to end process to business and IT stakeholders.
- Estimate properly the amount of work that can be delivered in PI.
- Good experience working in Agile and leading teams previously.
- Experience in creating Validation Plan, Test Strategies, TSR, RTM, Validation Report, FRA, etc.
The key skills required for this ETL Test Lead position are:
- Understanding of data model, ETL architecture.
- Excellent in Data Warehouse concepts.
- Should be proficient in Manual testing fundamentals.
- Experience in writing and review complex SQL queries and validation of Enterprise Data Warehouse Applications.
- Strong in validation of Visual Analytics reports using tools like Power BI, Microstrategy, etc. and running different types of test within the same.
- Strong in ETL Testing with any industry ETL tools like Talend, Informatica, Data Stage.
- Good knowledge in any RDBMS like AWS Redshift/Postgres/Oracle/SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Automation and Automation framework within ETL space.
If you do have the relevant experience for this ETL Test Lead contract role, please do apply.