Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Garforth/Stoke - Field Engineer
The BridgeIT are working with a leading software provider in Leeds who operates on a global scale. They are looking for a Field Engineer (Technical Support Analyst) to act as a mobile field technical expert to install, troubleshoot and maintain an extensive array of company solutions internally and on customer site. You will be involved in identifying, analysing and repairing product failures. You will act as an expert on company products and provide recommendations and advise customers on best fit solutions for their requirements.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Finding, diagnosing and resolving all general technical related issues
* Installation and setup of servers and PC's
* Supporting Printers
* Setup Virus Software & Back ups
* You will approve software installations and upgrades.
* Site visits support customer IT infrastructure
* Support new & existing IT projects
* Providing administrative support to ensure operational duties are met.
* Dealing with internal & external stakeholders.
* 1st Line Support experience
* Setup and install Antivirus software like AVG
* Printers, Servers and PC's general knowledge
* Backups and system restores
* Microsoft Office
This will involve a customer facing aspect and you will need good communication skills.
This role offers a great company culture with learning opportunities across the IT spectrum. Salary on offer is up to £25,000 with pension and a number of excellent company benefits.
If you are interested in the role please get in touch by applying to the advert or through email at