£20000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
4 months ago
£20,000 - 25,000
The Bridge IT are recruiting for a Field Engineer to join a leading software provider to configure and install a range of hardware for new and existing customers. The Field engineer will also act as a service engineer to resolve any customer issues.
The role will include installing, troubleshooting and the maintenance of a variety of products, equipment and repairing failed hardware when possible. The role will require taking form previous experiences to determine and recommend the correct products for the customers needs and feed this back to the administration team to ensure quotes are provided with in a set time frame.
Day to day responsibilities
- Installing servers, printers , tills, terminals and scanners
- Setting up workstations, AVG/Office
- Providing documentation of hardware warranty's
- Site visits
- Formatting/installing/repairing workstations and servers
- Network fault finding
- Be fully conversant with and comply with the rules of the Company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Attend Fire and Health & Safety Training as specified by management.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- To carry out any other duties as may be appropriate to the grade and scope of the post.
If this is a role you believe you can fulfil and would like to be considered for the role, send you cv to the attached email address.