Dependent on experience
074 119 60553
24 days ago
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Location: UK Wide
Employment Type: Permanent
An established company in the Brewery sector is looking for an IT Hardware Support Analyst to join their Field Service team. The ideal candidate will have strong IT hardware background - you will be supporting all existing hardware currently deployed to business and customer sites, it will include handheld RFID, fixed line and portal scanners. Any RFID experience would be advantageous (specific RFID skillset will be learned on the job).
- Assist the Technical Architect in Surveys and new installs.
- Liaise with Third Party developers and hardware suppliers to ensure infrastructure is installed and operating as required.
- Daily maintenance of existing RFID Instructure, fixed infrastructure and mobile devices across customer and stakeholders' sites.
- React to equipment failure and initiate fix according to appropriate SLAs.
- Maintain RFID Handheld devices through swap out and return to base fix.
- Act as 2nd line support for all RFID Hardware enquiries.
- Provide support to general hardware issues including WiFi Access points, routers, switches and cabling.
- Demonstrable understanding for Networking Protocols including TCP/IP.
- Experience with hardware maintenance and installation,
- Good Understanding of Networking Applications and Hardware including Cat5 cabling, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi Access Points.
- Demonstrable understanding of Health and Safety requirements across manufacturing sites.
- Demonstrable experience in handling multiple work-streams at the same time.