Up to £0.00 per annum
11 days ago
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Leeds / Remote working options available
Employment Type: Permanent
The Bridge is partnering with a leading global technology business to help them recruit for a Front End Developer (UI) to join their team in Leeds. We are looking for a candidate who has strong passion and interest with clean interfaces, performance tuning and reactive user experiences. Ideally a natural problem solver and enjoy working with complex solutions and modernizing them.
- Transforming the design and the product vision into working products and will directly influence how users will interact with the system.
- Keep updated with fast changing technology and learning new tricks while working in an Agile environment.
- Building clean interfaces and great user experiences for the eCommerce customers.
- Build applications according to the design, provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs.
- Ensure the code follows the latest coding practices and industry standards.
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs.
- Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
- Responsive design (and other mobile experience), accessibility and SEO basics along with an understanding of how bundlers work.
- RESTful APIs, HTTP and Web security.
- Modern engineering practices such as TDD, continuous delivery and testing automation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a team moving towards a modern cloud based architecture and a true DevOps mindset. These positions will play a very important part of how they communicate with their customers.
For more information - please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat.