Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£40k - 45k per year
0113 386 8555
7 months ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Front End Developer, this role offers fully remote working.
The purpose of this role is to provide hands on Development of all Front-End UI across all internal systems and public facing services (Web & App), with ability to Design and advise on UX/CX.
As a Front-End developer you will work in Agile teams working in squads to deliver innovation from our Product Road Maps, whilst working with the rest of the delivery team to drive down our Tech Debt and Bug backlogs.
You will contribute to ensuring other team members can build high-quality, test-driven code that meets the highest standards of good Agile engineering.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience working in software development
- Experience developing new user-facing features
- Create Designs, Wire Frames and Protypes to support UX/CX and Design
- Knowledge of responsive web design with a mobile first approach
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Clean reusable code
- Knowledge and experience of source control such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experiencing using A/B testing tools (A/B Tasty or Equivalent)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with supporting UI / content design in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or equivalent.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.