£25000 - £30000 per annum
24 days ago
My client a leading company based in Wakefield are searching for a Front End Developer to be responsible for multiple e-commerce websites. You will take designs and translate them into functional UI's, creating and managing various split test, deployment and maintenance of the front end websites. You will be working alongside an in-house team of developers and designers.
- Customise and deploy Magento 2 themes.
- Taking designs and translating into functional UI's with a good UX.
- Creating and maintaining split tests across the websites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing code.
- Monitor and optimise site performance, stability and security.
- Utilise web services to integrate with 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with Marketing, other developers and 3rd party resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with Magento 1 or Magento 2.
- Experience with responsive design standards.
- A real passion for e-commerce and best-practice web development.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills and an inherent ability to find innovative solutions to technical problems.
- Experience of using a version control system. (Git preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Experience with Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration.
- Experience with building PWA.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.