£35k - 45k per year
0113 386 8555
7 months ago
My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Front End UX Developer, this role offers remote working and 3 days from home.
The purpose of this role is to provide hands on UI/UX Design and Development of Front-End UI across internal systems and public facing services (Web & App), with ability to Design and advise on UX/CX.
Looking for UI/UX Designers and developers that are passionate about UX/CX, interacting with stakeholders and working as part of a driven team of experts.
You will work closely with the Lead UX designer, Marketing and Product teams to produce clean, consistent, and intuitive user experiences.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of prototyping and wireframe tools such as Adobe XD/Figma
- Proven experience as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Experience working with stakeholders or clients to deliver an intuitive user experience.
- Experience designing app/websites/ecommerce websites.
- Experience with UI / content design in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experiencing using A/B testing tools (A/B Tasty or Equivalent)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of responsive web design with a mobile first approach
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Clean reusable code
- Knowledge and experience of source control such as Git
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Degree in UX design/UI design/Computer Science or related field or comparable relevant experience
- Experience working in software development
- Develop new user-facing features
- Create Designs, Wire Frames and Protypes to for UX/CX and Design
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work to deadlines as well as balance with reactive requests when unavoidable
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate Consideration.