Leeds, West Yorkshire
£375 - £400 per day + very competitive
25 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major blue chip client as a contract Frontend Developer in Leeds city centre, on an initial 12 month contract.
The key skills required for this contract Frontend Developer role are:
- Strong experience with React and Redux (maybe Angular and Node too)
- Exposure to Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development methodologies (TDD / BDD)
- Responsive Web Design (desktop and mobile)
- Strong Object-Oriented skills
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack)
- Experienced with CI/CD ways of working, and familiar with the tools and practices that support a DevOps approach
- Use of source code version control using tools such as Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Experience in developing in a cross-browser environment
If you do have the relevant experience for this contract Frontend Developer position in Leeds city centre, please do apply.