£34000 - £35000 per annum + 10% bonus
18 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Frontend Developer for a rapidly growing company in Leeds, based at Thorpe Park Business Park, so there are excellent transport links from Leeds, the M1 or A6120.
2 days remote working was already available at this company pre COVID and their working from home policy remains very flexible for this Frontend Developer and is fully remote for the foreseeable future.
This company has been regularly winning awards as one of the fastest growing companies in Yorkshire and they are now looking to add a Frontend Developer to their software team and you will work with a dynamic team.
In this Frontend Developer position, you will have the opportunity to work with:
- front-end technologies and platforms.
- UX, turning designs into HTML5/CSS3
- code versioning tools, such as Git.
- REST services and JSON.
- CI / CD pipelines including Docker workflows.
- unit testing best practices and mocking frameworks.
- responsive design development.
if you do have the relevant skills for this Frontend Developer role, or if you would like further details, please do apply.