Up to £0.00 per annum + very competitive
26 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Frontend Web Developer on a remote contract, outside IR35, on a long term project.
Previous rail industry experience would be extremely beneficial for this Senior Frontend Web Developer opportunity. If possible, please highlight this on your CV.
This Senior Frontend Web Developer position will be working on a Greenfield project, in a small team to engineer a web application on a new system.
The main responsibilities for this Frontend Web Developer will be:
- Implement web applications for desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Maintain the global state of the application using unit testing
- Implement the UI coming from the designers
- Develop and maintain UI components shared between different projects
The key skills required for this Frontend Web Developer are:
- Extensive experience of front-end application design and implementation using REACT
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience in creating/using front-end development build lifecycle tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
f you do have the relevant experience for this Senior Frontend Web Developer position, please do apply.