£400 - £550 per day
16 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Fullstack Developer for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35.
This Fullstack Developer role will be working on large libraries, with large images and image compression experience is very helpful. Experience within pathology and digital imaging would also be beneficial.
The key experience required for this Fullstack Developer role is:
- Design and maintenance of REST APIs, Swagger/OpenAPI
- Integration with other systems (via REST APIs, ...)
- Implementation of a backend logic via:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Being part of Agile team (SCRUM)
Desirable skills required for this Fullstack Developer position are:
- React framework for Web Frontend
- GUI libraries to visualize large images (OpenLayers, Leaflet, …)
- development for scalable infrastructure (k8s)
- Continuous integration/deployment process
If you do have the relevant experience for this Fullstack Developer position, please do apply.