£60000 - £68000 per annum
about 1 month ago
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a permanent dull stack developer to join a team of developers working in Agile in a project that is building a new Digital platform. This is working with cutting edge technologies to deliver a fantastic project. This role is remote/Reading and paying up to £68K basic salary depending on experience.
- As a Full Stack Developer you will be working on scaled end-to-end complex solutions encompassing designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring using a modern tech stack in a production environment.
- Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation, technology adoption.
- Applying modern development best practices within this agile environment, including using automation, unit testing, code reviews, TDD or BDD
- Applying your experience/knowledge of cloud computing in building applications using Azure
Technical skills for the role:
- Multiple Agile environment SDLC under your belt including API development ( Restful API's ) from a Full Stack Developer perspective
- Enjoy working with and have an aptitude to learn new technology, this team get to adopt and try out new technology
- Front Experience would include at least one of: - React, Angular 2.0+, VueJs
- Back End experience would include at least one of: .Net Core, NodeJs, Go
- Experience of development and support of cloud-based technology, for us, we mainly use Azure but would be open to those with AWS or GCP experience
- Other experience should include some of: Git, GitHub, GitFlow, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, creating user stories
If you have the above experince and are looking for a new role, please send your CV for immedate consideration as our client are looking to interview and hire ASAP
Full stack developer - C# - up to £68K - Reading/Remote