£550 - £650 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Fullstack Developer for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future and in the long term, there may be some on site work in Cambridge.
The key technical experience required for this Fullstack Developer role is:
Developing REST based endpoints for micro services or serverless architecture
- Three years of experience developing REST based services in Java/Nodejs/Python
- Developed applications using Sprintboot
- Experience in designing data model and queries using NO SQL databases like MONGODB, Dynamo DB
- Experience developing application using serverless framework, AWS API Gateway, AWS lambda, Redis cache
- Experience in complete application development lifecycle from design, development, deployment and production troubleshooting
- Experience in OAUTH, JWT and other security implementations.
- Experience in dev op tools like Bamboo
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket
- Working knowledge of REACT/Angular
If you do have the relevant experience for this Fullstack Developer position, please do apply.