Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Graduate/Junior Data Engineer
£20,000 - 25,000
The Bridge IT are looking for a Graduate/Junior Data Engineer with a passion for Data Warehousing and Data Science. This role will support the current Management Information team working on new developments and helping enhance the existing data
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in data engineering in a role that offers progression and the ability to broaden your skills by working on a variety of projects. The successful candidate will play an integral part in providing the business with information working with internal stakeholders and external partners to produce world class solutions to support the future growth of the business.
- Work as part of the Management Information team in the Technology Department
- Monitoring and enhancing current data warehouse
- Help specify, develop & test new processes and data access solutions in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Team and the business
- Documentation of processes and management of change
- Making sure that deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have a good experience working with date in SQL and an understanding of database design and programming concepts.
They should have an interest in Big Data, Data Warehouses and Data Lakes, Python programming, along with AWS cloud environments and basic Business Intelligence reporting tools.
If you are looking to start a career in data engineering and would like to be considered for the role apply with your CV for immediate consideration.