South East England, England
£0.00 - £1200.00 per annum
21 days ago
Head of Information Security
12 month contract
Birmingham - with some UK travel required
The Bridge are recruiting for a Head of Information Security to join a well established team.
- Lead the provision of information rights & information security management systems in accordance with accepted legislative or industry best practice requirements.
- Provide and maintain sufficient management systems and lead resources to prevent, detect, respond to and mitigate information security threats to prevent loss of confidentiality, integrity or availability of information assets.
- Responsible for the delivery of policies, processes and systems to manage the continuity of information services and the recovery of information systems
- Coordinate Highways England's cyber security arrangements with the UK Government Security Services, including GCHQ and CPNI.
- Ensure compliance with the Network and Information Systems Directive.
- Provide technical support to the existing Information Technology Directorate working for the Chief Data Officer.
- Knowledge and experience of Record of Processing Activities (RoPA) requirement
- Training and awareness activities
- Ongoing management and review of Information Sharing agreements
- Automation of business processes
- Contributing to the delivery of technology solutions supporting major modernisation projects.
- Knowledge and experience of the Freedom of Information Act
- Knowledge and experience of the General Data Protection Act
- Represent Highways England with external stakeholders including safety and financial monitors, UK industry, European and other technical bodies to enhance the company's interests.