£0.00 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Product - Leeds - £60,000
The Bridge IT have partnered with a national financial organisation to recruit a Digital Head of Product to drive forward the companies digital services.
As the Head of Product you will be responsible for product vision and outcomes within the Digital Channels. With a customer and commercial outlook, you'll be passionate about value delivery through product roadmaps and will have the ability to prioritise across a number of squads. You'll enjoy shaping the digital channels by collaborating closely with Development, User Experience and other stakeholders within the company. The work that you will do will contribute towards delivering best in class digital experiences to members
* Develop the product vision for the companies digital team across key area of accountability.
* Define key product outcomes in collaboration with business stakeholders aligned to delivering required business and customer value.
* Operate as part of and across the Tribe Leadership community contributing to its development and ensuring alignment in terms of priorities, standards and ways of working.
* Lead a team of Product Owners to develop and deliver against roadmaps that are informed by customer insight, business needs and technical feasibility.
* Collaborate with technical colleagues in engineering and architecture to ensure that there is alignment across business and IT strategy and design.
* Understand business priorities and insight / data in order to maximise the impact of digital development and feature enhancement.
* Act as primary liaison between senior stakeholders and digital resources ensuring the clear translation of requirements.
* Challenge, where appropriate, existing processes and ways of working to improve team efficiency and to increase productivity.
You'll have a strong background working in an agile environment and will be able to work effectively in Scrum set up (or similar).
An extensive understanding of the importance of defining product vision and will be able to coach your peers to develop actionable delivery roadmaps. You will also have demonstrable experience of clearly communicating product vision and plans to cross-functions teams and senior stakeholders.
In depth experience of working with technical colleagues in order to identify opportunities to innovate and continuously improve ways of working to be more effective and efficient.
You can work autonomously to make key commercial, operational and implementation decisions that contribute to the digital transformation and member satisfaction.
Experience working in financial services, or other regulated environments, is desirable. You'll also have experience of managing a set of internal and external stakeholder relationships.