25000 Per Annum
4 months ago
Helpdesk Analyst - 1st Line Support, Retail
Operating as a service desk analyst you will be responsible for the resolving calls from customers as quickly as possible.With first class customer service and technical skills, this role will also require you to assist the Service Desk Team Lead in identifying any areas of improvement, recommendations and updating/creating knowledge documents.
Clients are mostly retail businesses so speed is key in everything the business does, they are growing day by day and having a great track record allows them to do this.
- Ensure emails and calls are being dealt with efficiently and in the correct priority order in terms of Impact/Urgency
- Ensure all calls are logged and incidents updated on a daily basis.
- Actively manage ticket system queues to chase resolution and reduce ageing tickets to agreed SLAs
- Co-coordinating with vendors and third line support groups for speedy resolution when required
- Monitor and escalate progress as appropriate to the severity of the issue and according to the SLA (where applicable), invoking escalation and major incident processes as required
- Identify common themes with recommendations for service improvements in training, knowledge documentation, technical fixes, process and communication enhancements to improve the service provided by the Service Desk Team
- Create help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for to expand the knowledge documentation and made available to relevant customers.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and current
- Participate shift pattern covering Service Desk hours of operation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Impact and Influence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Empathetic towards Franchisees, Store Staff and Customers
- Ability to make decisions unsupervised
- Ability to escalate appropriately
- Ability to delegate