Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£0 - 26k per year + Up To £26K
0113 386 8552
4 months ago
Helpdesk Analyst / IT Technician – Manchester
My Manchester based client is looking to recruit a UK based, Security cleared IT Helpdesk Analyst.
Travelling throughout the UK as required, the IT Technician will implement, support, manage and maintain both the hosted and corporate network infrastructure of this growing company.
As Service Desk Analyst, you will be able to demonstrate a sound background in Helpdesk support with the ability to train less experienced staff in best practice helpdesk delivery.
The successful applicant will hold Microsoft accreditation or equivalent with expertise in Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft Office, Active Directory and MS Exchange.
Within this role, the IT Technician will:
• Undertake first and second line support
• Train and mentor less experienced staff in the running of the Helpdesk
• Monitor, maintain and manage the helpdesk system
• Undertake change management and mitigate risk
• Work with business users to identify issues with a view to continual service improvement
• Undertake asset management
• Undertake Windows management, deployment and troubleshooting
You will be required to hold a full driving licence and be able to achieve UKSV Security Clearance