£25000.00 - £40000 per annum
27 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing business to help them grow their Implementation Consultancy team. The role will be responsible for a variety of implementation activities designed to achieve a high level of client service and satisfaction during their implementation of the B2B system. This position requires a high level of judgment and decision making throughout the implementation process. Working directly with the client, the position is primarily responsible for the supplier system setup, update automation, training and all aspects of the data migration from the customers ERP system, and support thereafter.
- Gather client business requirements as necessary and apply working knowledge of the system to support the clients business.
- Create configuration documents for setup and integration of the system and train clients appropriately.
- Recommend implementation of features and functions where appropriate.
- Lead all aspects of implementation, manage and adhere to the onboarding process providing support and expertise as required with particular emphasis on data extraction, migration etc
- Develop and conduct training programs for each client and their customers in all aspects of the systems usage to be fully prepared on the go-live date.
- Handle multiple implementation projects at any given time.
- Efficiently managing personal time and productivity.
- Work with other members of the Implementation team to create and deliver training materials for the client.
- Report enhancement requests / requirements and bugs on behalf of the client.
- Act as a resource to assist Development for testing of new developments.
- To ensure integrity of data migrations and client ERP integration and automation prior to go-live.
- Assist with identification of risks, including project slippage and with development of mitigation or avoidance plans.
- Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who have bold plans to expand the company over the next few years. The company has been resilient during COVID and have continued to recruit due to high demand for their services and solutions.
If you have experience of implementing software systems and data migration around ERP systems, then this job is for you. Please contact me on or hit apply. Speak soon!