£0.00 - £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
The Bridge IT are looking for a highly motivated implementation consultant to work closely with clients to provide excellent customer experience. The ideal candidate will have experience with SaaS systems and be familiar with advising on integration with other cloud/SaaS technologies.
- Lead client implementations including managing the project plan, determining timelines, project scope, deliverables and project resources.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for; deployment, change and adoption management.
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort.
- Understand customer use cases and requirements, applying best practice.
- Provide consultancy for and migrate client data into the application database with high quality and integrity.
- Set up single sign-on with client domains.
- Perform load testing of client application instances with representative data.
- Manage client relationships and expectations for the duration of the implementation process.
- Conduct client training for new users and administrators; via screen sharing and face to face on occasion.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within SaaS environments. Will have strong attention to detail, excellent communication and presentation skills. The role will require the ability to to instill confidence, build relationships and have a desire to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
The role of Implementation Consultant requires proven experience in a client facing environment and some familiarity with mobile platforms including IOS, Android and WebOS would be desirable.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the role, please apply with your CV immediately.