£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
£25,000 - 35,000
The Bridge IT are recruiting for an Implementation Consultant to provide first class training and consultancy on the full suite of MWIAH UK technology products ( Merlin, Swift and Voyager)
The role will also provide overall project management for PMS implementations to corporate and non-corporate customers ensuring that the customer requirements are met, and the software is ready to use.
Day to day duties
- Provide customer training/consultancy on the full range of MWIAH UK products:
- Voyager (PMS)
- Swift (Mobile App)
- Health Care Plan, Go-Cardless, My Vets Diary (PMS Add-Ons)
- VetXML, Text Messaging & Email (PMS Modules)
- Provide on-site consultancy & support for customer 'Go-Live' following installation
- Development of training materials to ensure consistency in content
- Development of training delivery methods to ensure consistency and effectiveness
The implementation consultant will take full responsibility for assigned projects and work closely with the business development managers and field engineers to ensure a smooth transition. They will also ensure that all aspects of the projects are communicated to the customer and tat all tasks delivered on schedule.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff internally & with customers
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes-pressurised environment
- UK Wide travel
- Ability to work weekends where required
Should this be a role that you believe you could deliver, then send your CV to the attached email for immediate consideration .