£0.00 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
In this role you will work closely with our clients to provide an excellent implementation experience. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our SaaS systems post sales as well as advising on integration with other Cloud/SaaS technologies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Lead client implementations including managing the project plan, determining timelines, project scope, deliverables and project resources.
* Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change and adoption management.
* Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort.
* Understand customer use cases and requirements, applying best practice.
* Carry out technical deployment and configuration tasks.
* Implement inbound and outbound data interfaces.
* Provide consultancy for and migrate client data into the application database with high quality and integrity.
* Set up single sign-on with client domains.
* Perform load testing of client application instances with representative data.
* Troubleshooting customer issues during implementations.
* Manage client relationships and expectations for the duration of the implementation process.
* Assisting with mobile deployments.
* Conduct client training for new users and administrators via screen sharing or face to face.
* Complete internal and project documentation to the required standard.
Skills & Knowledge
* Working knowledge of SaaS environment.
* Attention to detail.
* Clear communication skills written, verbal and a good presenter.
* Demonstrable ability to logically analyse and resolve problems.
* Highly motivated and able to achieve deadlines in accordance with strict deadlines.
* Ability to instill confidence, build relationships and have a desire to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
* Organised and methodical.
* Familiarity with implementing SaaS solutions advantageous.
* Proven experience in a client facing environment either face to face or over the telephone.
* Project Management experience desirable.
* Experience of business application deployment cycles.
* Familiarity with mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, WebOS.
* Accounting experience beneficial.
The role will require occasional travel customer sites