Bradford, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, gym
6 months ago
IT Incident & Problem Manager - Bradford - ITIL
An opportunity for an Incident & Problem Manager has arisen with one of Bradfords most recognised organistions. You will be joining a successful team of professionals and have access to extensive career development and training. You will be responsible for the management of high profile incidents and problems and aim to restore normal service as quickly as possible. You will also be performing root cause analysis in order to ensure that quality service and availability are maintained.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £30,000 + bonus + benefits
You will need:
- Experience in an Incident/Problem Management position and be comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Work in a matrix managed team in order to deliver results.
- ITIL knowledge (qualifications desirable).
- A good level of technical knowledge.
- Ideally experience within a heavily regulated environment.
- Experience improving process and running root cause analysis
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch with more information.