Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Informatician for a major pharmaceutical company in Maryland in a bioinformatics environment.
The key elements of this Informatician - Proteomics role are:
- Establish the necessary meta data model for multiomics studies including proteomics, metabolomics
- Select and consolidate appropriate data ontologies to standardize the meta data curation of such studies
- Develop the process to efficiently capture the meta data for the ongoing studies
- Assist the data loading of multiomics studies into SDFomics data store and meta data curationafterward
The key qualifications required for this Informatician - Proteomics role are:
- Experiences in the meta data modeling for multiomics studies
- In-depth knowledges about the data ontologies for biomedical and translational researches
- Familiarity with multiomics studies including proteomics and metabolomics
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Training in biological sciences or computer sciences
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python
If you do have the relevant experience for this Informatician - Proteomics position, please do apply.