£550 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Information Architect for a major pharmaceutical company, on a remote basis, outside IR35.
The Information Architect will work on a clinical data programme and will work with a team that is defining the architecture supporting an optimised end to end flow of clinical data.
The key experience required for this Information Architect role is:
- Understanding of Clinical Trials and experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of clinical metadata standards (ideally with knowledge of CDASH and CDISC 360)
- Proven hands-on experience on driving clinical trial integration facilitating seamlessly combine trial data, for analysis and reuse
- Experience of Clinical EDC technologies (ideally RAVE) and any Data Management Work bench or Data warehouse technologies.
- Experience of applying clinical interchange standards, such as CDISC ODM, SDTM
The key technical skills required for this Information Architect role is:
- Experience in developing conceptual and logical data models (third normal form).
- Experienced using ER/Studio Data Architect (preferred), Erwin or a similar data modelling tool.
- Understanding of Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata Management concepts (alternatively a DAMA Certified Data Professional)
- Understanding of the FAIR data principles and how these apply to the delivery of integrated solutions
- Understanding of both SQL and NonSQL technologies
If you do have the relevant experience for this Information Architect position, please do apply.