Up to £0.00 per annum + £100k+ package
15 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Information Architect for a well known blue pharmaceutical chip company based in Cambridge, although this role will be on a remote basis for the foreseeable future and likely for the rest of 2020. Considerable remote working in the future will also be allowed.
The Information Architect will understand the data and help the business units to organise and support integration. There will be lots of interaction with Scientists in this role, so a good understanding of 'Omics is essential as you will need to prove your credibility with Scientists.
This Information Architect role will be focused on designing, building or reviewing Information Architecture deliverables, independently and as a team.
The key skills required for this Information Architect position are:
- Strong ability and willingness to learn new Information Architecture capabilities and to understand complex business data (specifically OMICS data).
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language
- Strong understanding of FAIR data principles.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and data design
If you do have the relevant experience for this Information Architect position, please do apply.