£45000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
Information Security Officer
£45,000 - £50,000
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit an Information Security Officer to join a growing team, this is a great opportunity with a modern, technology focused global organisation.
As the Information Security Officer you will develop and manage security policies and processes that will help protect business information and assets as well as develop and mature security governance across the business.
- Drafting, publishing and managing security policies across the business
- Identifying, assessing and managing Information and IT risks
- Coordinating supplier due diligence activities as part of supplier onboarding and ongoing supplier assurance
- Coordinating security awareness activities with 3rd party suppliers as well as delivering adhoc awareness sessions and material
- Producing security metrics and supporting KPI reporting activity
- Supporting the implementation of security frameworks and managing maturity assessments
- Coordinating the response to internal audit activity and performing security audits
- Coordinating the response and remediation of security related external audit activity
You will have knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27001 or NIST CSF, experience of policy design and implementation, supporting and performing audit activities and risk management. Any professional security qualifications would be advantageous but not essential.
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.