£0 per year
0113 380 1919
about 1 month ago
Information Security Officer
I am currently looking for an Information Security Officer (ISO) for a client based in Greater Manchester.
Purpose of the role
To develop and maintain the IT Cyber Security strategy and ensure a holistic approach is taken for the long-term development of all solutions. The benchmark and framework will be based on NIST and relevant cloud frameworks.
To develop and deploy a consistent and integrated Cyber security system design.
Minimise breaches to our networks (external and internal) and business systems.
Keep in regular touch and up to date with the latest threats, intel and advise/guide
Work closely with IT colleagues to ensure a robust process which factors in cyber security risk assessment and arrangements on new business initiatives, systems, upgrades or changes.
Select and manage third party suppliers for cyber security advice, projects and support, plus ensure they perform to the highest standards of service.
Technical Skills Required
- CISSP accreditations
- Frameworks – either IS27001 or NIST
- Evaluate all cyber risks and engineer mitigations / solutions.
- Ensure we maintain a “best practice” cyber security culture across all business areas
- Assess Microsoft patching requirements and agree schedule to deploy, as well as all other
third-party software (Adobe, Google, Mozilla)
- Oversee the monitoring of all cyber security platforms. (Cloud, third party, on-prem)
- Assess the requirements, potential solutions and build business for a new identity
management system for their staff.
If you believe that you have the key skills required for this role and can take on the responsibilities required, please get in contact.