31000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
0113 386 8552
about 1 month ago
Information Security Officer - York
My York based client is looking to recruit an Information Security Officer to influence, define, drive and develop the implementation of security standards, policies and procedures within the Group's Risk Framework.
Working with Risk and Compliance, the InfoSec Officer will work with users at all levels to make recommendations and improvements, raising awareness within the organisation about Information Security, Cyber Security and Data Protection.
This is a hands-on role in which the Information Security Officer will :
- Ensure compliance by leading the design of Information Governance Training
- Undertake periodic Security Audits
- Ensure the business is kept up to date of legislative and regulatory developments
- Facilitate an annual monitoring programme for Data protection and Information Security across the business
- Manage defined Information Security actions arising from assessments and business audits
- Provide day to day support
The Information Security Officer will ideally hold recognised accreditation with proven skills in the implementation/ maintenance of ISO27001.
You will also possess in depth knowledge of Data Protection and Information Security standards.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package