Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Information Security Risk Officer
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experiences Information Security Risk Officer to join an established Security team, sitting within their Centre of Excellence.
Working closely with key stakeholders across IT, Enterprise Risk Management and Business Groups, the Information Security Risk Officer will support risk identification and management processes across all areas of Information Security
Within this role, the Technical Risk Officer will:
* Undertake third party vendor assessment both on prem and cloud hosted
* Coordinate all aspects of the issue tracking and remediation process
* Document and define risk, mitigating accordingly
* Monitor risk exposure
* Assist in the development, maintenance and implementation of tools and processes to streamline Information Security compliance
* Provide support and cover for certain time critical elements of Information Security team responsibilities including security investigations, security incident response, escalations etc
Technically the Information Security Risk Officer will be proficient conducting third party supplier assurance reviews, be able to identify / mitigate risk and write necessary documentation.
You will ideally hold accreditation in one or more of the following : CRISC, CISM, CISA and / or ISO27001 Lead Implementor.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration