Leeds, West Yorkshire
£52000.00 - £59000.00 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits
18 days ago
Information Security Risk Specialist
Up to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for an Information Security Risk Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, modern and technology driven company and a rapidly growing team.
As the Information Security Risk Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the cyber security risk management framework, identifying security threats and risks and testing security controls.
- Identify and assess appropriate management of cyber security threats and risks
- Lead security controls testing and assurance for on premises, cloud platforms and services
- Develop and maintain security policies, standards and security guidance
- Develop and optimise security risk metrics and reporting
- Support information and cyber security awareness initiatives
- Previous experience in cyber security risk assessment and controls testing
- Deep understanding of PCI data security requirements
- Analysis and writing of security policies and standards
- Microsoft Azure certifications, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO lead auditor or equivalent
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.