Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Up to £65K Plus Benefits
11 months ago
Information Security Manager / Team Leader
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Team Leader to take responsibility for the day to day activities of the Security Operations team.
This is a hands on management role pivotal in the design, implementation and maturity of process across the function.
As Information Security Team Leader, you will:
* Provide leadership and management of an international team of Analysts
* Act as SME on detection, protection and response of security events / incidents
* Liaise with operational IT teams on incident response and improvement
* Document operational processes
* Ensure response capabilities are mature and tested accordingly
* Report on key operational metrics
* Deputise for the Head of Information Security Operations as necessary
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate several years' experience of security operations activities - ideally working in international organisations. The Information Security Manager will be able to demonstrate expertise in information security controls and technologies with working knowledge of OSO27000 ISMS. You will also have an excellent understanding of technical security controls including Cisco Firewalls and IPS, EDR solutions, web filtering and logging / monitoring.
The ideal candidate will hold security accreditation (CISSP, CISM, GIAC etc.) and will have an holistic view of security controls with the ability to respond to security incidents in a fast paced demanding environment.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to further develop both your career and your technical skills.